Tuning Into Self
A Weekend to Explore Connecting
Friday, May 31, 8pm - Sunday, June 2, 3pm
Seneca College King Campus
Make a committment to yourself: join retreat hosts Kellie Dearman, Kimeiko Dover and special guests on a weekend dedicated to taking care of YOU!
This retreat will be held at the former Eaton Estate, now home to Seneca College's King Campus. The facilities are nestled in 697 acres of woods, lake and fields and super accessible for anyone near the GTA, or further afield.
The program starts on Friday evening, giving you time to travel and settle in before an evening of community, light snacks, and a wonderful Yoga Nidra guided meditation experience.
Over the next two days we'll explore a large variety of self care practices:
- Nourishment - Enjoy light and healthy organic meals which will leave you fueled and energized.
- Gentle Hatha & Yin Yoga - Practice loving your body as it is. Use physical sensation to gain insight into the way you process information, your tolerance level and your ability to endure.
- Meditation Practices - Learn how to use your breath to create calm. Follow guided imagery to delve within and design a self-compassion meditation just for you.
- Walks in the Woods - Get grounded in an exploration of the lake and woods.
- Samskara - Learn about the meaning and origin of Higher Saskaras and imprint them using meditation, sound and Positivity Cards.
- Art Collage - Tap into your intuition and creativity and connect with your heart and soul.
- Introduction to Reiki & Biofield Tuning - Learn about these energy modalities and how they can support your health and healing.
- Self-Care Rituals - Develop personal self care routines so you can continue to treat yourself to mini retreats anytime and anywhere!
Every attendee will be treated to a Chakra Scan, Oracle Card Reading and Scentsory Journey over the course of the weekend.
All guests will be housed in the Seneca
College Residence. Each guest will have
their own private bedroom in a two-room
suite with shared washroom and kitchenette.
All bedding and towels supplied.
Residence and Conference Centre
13980 Dufferin St, King City, ON L7B 1L7
Healthy vegetarian meals and snacks provided.
What to bring
Walking shoes and rain gear, yoga mat and any accessories you normally use for yoga.
Click here to register, then return to this page to make payment.
$450 pp plus HST
Payment can be made by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org or by PayPal at the link below. If you'd like to pay by installments, please email Kellie.
Please contact Retreat Coordinator Julia Nethersole by email.